Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hi my name is: Elizabeth
But you can call me: Beth Anne
When I'm nervous: i have a hard time talking
Last night: went to rayrays and had a very enjoyable evening


PART 1: YOU
Were you a planned baby? nope
Were you the first?? Suree was
Are your parents still married? notta.

PART 2: YOUR PERSONALITY
Do you have low self esteem? No, I wouldn't say that I do.
Do you get depressed easily? Ddefinitly not.

PART 3: APPEARANCE
Are you comfortable with the way you look? i have no choise but to be
Describe your hair: Brown, long and curlyy
Where do you buy most of your clothes? Syndicate

PART 4: RANDOM
Ever been kicked out of a bar? Yesssir
Ever drunk dial an ex? I have NO reason to
Can you tie a cherry stem using your tongue? no win

PART 5: THE OUTDOORS
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? I'd love to spend more time outdoors than I do
Do you like walking in the rain? If it's warm
Do you like thunderstorms? In loveeee

PART 6: FOOD
Are you a vegetarian? I could NEVER be
Anything you absolutely could eat forever? KD and cheese *sluurrrpp*

PART 7: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
Do you want to get married? it's basically all I want to do!!!
Have you ever been in love? headoverheels atm
Are you in a relationship now? the most amazing one I could ever have asked for
Who was your last kiss? Bikker =] xox

PART 8: RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where is your cell phone? Somewhere here.
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? Biker <3
3. Your hair? pony tail, unbrushed
4. Your style? i have no particular style.
5. Cheesecake? dislike.
6. Siblings? Bobby and Jenny
7. Your dream last night? I was far too tired to dream...
8. Your favorite drink? water.
9. Car you want? I'm content with anything that runs and gets me around
10. The room you are in: bedroom
11. Your life goal?: There are a few
12. Your fears?: losing the person I love the most. it would absolutly crush me.
13. Piercings? ears, tongue
14. Tonight? just got back from golden watchin Mmmber and Dorkal play vid games.
15. Last night? party party
16. Check out Superbad? i think, dun remember
17. Things on your wishlist? a happy family
18. Where did you grow up? Windermere
19. Favorite movie? Shrek series
20. What are you wearing? PJs
21. Tattoos? I have none and probably will never get one
22. Ketchup? little on a burger
23. Your computer? is a laptop
24. Your friends? mean a lot
25. Your mood? content
26. Missing? the besties
27. What are you thinking about right now? this joint being rolled
28. Your car/truck is? Bikers red truck
29. Your work? A&W muaha
30. Your summer? was not my best one
31. Your favorite song? They change
32. Your favorite color(s)? pink, blue, green, purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? I ALWAYS laugh
34. Last time you cried? i get...emotional....at times
35. High school? DTSS and Open Doors
36. Last text? Maggie
37. Last received call? Matthew
38. Last IM? I don't "IM"
39. Crushing? in love
40. Life? is fantastic

2 comments:

  1. Dale
    Can't sit still
    Had dinner with the kids and watched "True Lies" on TV
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Blonde, shoulder-length
    No
    Thrift Store lol
    No
    No
    No
    Outdoors
    Yes
    Yes
    No
    Avocados
    Not particularly
    Yes
    Yes
    Eugene
    In my backpack
    Eugene
    Loose
    Casual/Hippie
    Yes
    Glen, Lesley and Ian
    Ray Davies
    Water
    Dependable
    Dining Room
    To be happy
    Losing a child
    Ears
    Home
    Same
    What?
    Happiness for all
    The Laurentian Mountains
    The Nightmare Before Christmas
    Little black comfy dress
    No
    No Work laptop
    Are all fabulous
    Content
    My toe ring
    I don't have time to be filling this in
    Mini van
    I love it
    What summer?
    Clocks by Coldplay
    Not long ago
    A few weeks ago
    Rosemere High School
    Beth
    Tish
    IM happy... lol
    Nope
    Is, and always has been, Great

    ReplyDelete